- An open letter to students receiving standardized test scores
- Why do I have to take history and social studies?
- When should you start preparing for finals? Map to success.
- Test Scores: Whats REALLY important?
- SAT/ACT prep
- Don’t have a sit down strike about the SAT for goodness sake!
- college fairs are coming
- In a panic about SAT/ACT tests
- A quick note–I am re-doing most of my posts for this blog
- Ways to help develop your purpose and your confidence
- School difficulties and heartbreak? I can help you get your self-esteem back
- Dreams are illustrations
- A resource for grammar
- IEP time: ADA backs you up on this
- You, too can be special to the admissions officer: yes, you!
- Learning along with you
- Dyslexia poem
- Dyslexia research findings
- National dyslexia statistics
- Wiring of a Dyslexic Brain
Calendar of posts
March 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A resource for a free SAT/ACT preparation class Posted on September 19, 2013by Kate Kresse My friend Katharine Trauger made me aware of a free SAT/ACT tool/preparation class. You pay a very small student fee, but that’s it. Of course there are other … Continue reading
I have been made aware that putting complete postings that originated elsewhere may be a violation of the WordPress agreement unless specific permission has been granted. This is even if I include the link and make it clear who the … Continue reading
Dyslexia is the cause of many learning difficulties for students. This can include the areas of reading, listening, math, written expression, and more. Click on the page button in the header to learn more. Follow this space as I begin … Continue reading
Source:http://www.prescriptionforsuccess.net/dyslexia.html#anchor_27 History of Dyslexia Dyslexia was coined by Berlin, a German ophthalmologist in 1887. Dys means bad from the Greek language; the root lexia is also from Greek which relates to the written word. In 1896 a British ophthalmologist, Hinshelwood, … Continue reading