I have been made aware that putting complete postings that originated elsewhere may be a violation of the WordPress agreement unless specific permission has been granted. This is even if I include the link and make it clear who the original source is. I had thought that if I made it clear that it was not my material, and whose it is, that that was sufficient. since the bulk of my information on this blog is from other experts, I am going to do quite a bit of reformatting. I know a number of my followers are new to this blog. It is going to take me a bit of time to either re-write the material, or find a way to stick to WordPress policy and provide information. As I re-work each of my prior posts, I will re-publish them with the original dates. Feel free to leave comments, and I will get back to you as I can—kate
- An open letter to students receiving standardized test scores
- Why do I have to take history and social studies?
- When should you start preparing for finals? Map to success.
- Test Scores: Whats REALLY important?
- SAT/ACT prep
- Don’t have a sit down strike about the SAT for goodness sake!
- college fairs are coming
- In a panic about SAT/ACT tests
- A quick note–I am re-doing most of my posts for this blog
- Ways to help develop your purpose and your confidence
- School difficulties and heartbreak? I can help you get your self-esteem back
- Dreams are illustrations
- A resource for grammar
- IEP time: ADA backs you up on this
- You, too can be special to the admissions officer: yes, you!
- Learning along with you
- Dyslexia poem
- Dyslexia research findings
- National dyslexia statistics
- Wiring of a Dyslexic Brain
Calendar of posts