- An open letter to students receiving standardized test scores
- Why do I have to take history and social studies?
- When should you start preparing for finals? Map to success.
- Test Scores: Whats REALLY important?
- SAT/ACT prep
- Don’t have a sit down strike about the SAT for goodness sake!
- college fairs are coming
- In a panic about SAT/ACT tests
- A quick note–I am re-doing most of my posts for this blog
- Ways to help develop your purpose and your confidence
- School difficulties and heartbreak? I can help you get your self-esteem back
- Dreams are illustrations
- A resource for grammar
- IEP time: ADA backs you up on this
- You, too can be special to the admissions officer: yes, you!
- Learning along with you
- Dyslexia poem
- Dyslexia research findings
- National dyslexia statistics
- Wiring of a Dyslexic Brain
Calendar of posts
December 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: education
“Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you”. Marsha Norman. My soul has been writing a metaphorical book for a long time. The book is about learning, becoming, developing your unique combination of talents for the sheer … Continue reading
Do you have trouble with using proper grammar? Do you have problems teaching it to your children? Here is a resource that I highly recommend. She goes back to basics. she teaches diagramming step-by-step. Besides the book she also provides … Continue reading
Parents~ It is spring. That means it is time for IEP (Individual Education Plan) meetings with teachers and administration. Remember, if you have a documented diagnosis for your student, schools are required to prepare an IEP and hold meetings that … Continue reading
I am sure you have heard tons of advice. Join every club, play every instrument, be in student government. Have you thought about what makes you unique? Have you thought about what you are good at? Perhaps you think the … Continue reading