It is fall, and students are beginning to really panic about college admissions tests, such as the SAT. Here are the tentative SAT dates:
- October 2013 -Saturday, October 5, Sunday, October 6
- November 2013 – Saturday, November 2, Sunday November 3
- December 2013 – Saturday, December 7, Sunday, December 8
- January 2014 – Saturday, January 25, Sunday, January 26
- March 2014 – Saturday, March 8, Sunday, March 9
- May 2014 – Saturday, May 3, Sunday, May 4
- June 2014 – Saturday, June 7, Sunday, June 8
There are countless theories and options to help you prepare for the SAT. Let’s talk about the math section first. The content is largely from Algebra 1 and Geometry. Do you know your formulas? Do you know the theories? I will write more about that soon.
Stay tuned. Review. Practice your formulas. Grab some old test books with multiple choice math and grammar questions. I will get back to you on how to begin to “reason out” the answers.