- An open letter to students receiving standardized test scores
- Why do I have to take history and social studies?
- When should you start preparing for finals? Map to success.
- Test Scores: Whats REALLY important?
- SAT/ACT prep
- Don’t have a sit down strike about the SAT for goodness sake!
- college fairs are coming
- In a panic about SAT/ACT tests
- A quick note–I am re-doing most of my posts for this blog
- Ways to help develop your purpose and your confidence
- School difficulties and heartbreak? I can help you get your self-esteem back
- Dreams are illustrations
- A resource for grammar
- IEP time: ADA backs you up on this
- You, too can be special to the admissions officer: yes, you!
- Learning along with you
- Dyslexia poem
- Dyslexia research findings
- National dyslexia statistics
- Wiring of a Dyslexic Brain
Calendar of posts
Monthly Archives: September 2013
A resource for a free SAT/ACT preparation class Posted on September 19, 2013by Kate Kresse My friend Katharine Trauger made me aware of a free SAT/ACT tool/preparation class. You pay a very small student fee, but that’s it. Of course there are other … Continue reading
It is fall, and students are beginning to really panic about college admissions tests, such as the SAT. Here are the tentative SAT dates: 2013-14 October 2013 -Saturday, October 5, Sunday, October 6 November 2013 – Saturday, November 2, Sunday … Continue reading
here is a link for some college fairs that may be coming to a city near you. https://www.gotomyncf.com/Registration/EventSelectForState?stateName=All You never know when you will have the opportunity to find the school of your dreams!