- An open letter to students receiving standardized test scores
- Why do I have to take history and social studies?
- When should you start preparing for finals? Map to success.
- Test Scores: Whats REALLY important?
- SAT/ACT prep
- Don’t have a sit down strike about the SAT for goodness sake!
- college fairs are coming
- In a panic about SAT/ACT tests
- A quick note–I am re-doing most of my posts for this blog
- Ways to help develop your purpose and your confidence
- School difficulties and heartbreak? I can help you get your self-esteem back
- Dreams are illustrations
- A resource for grammar
- IEP time: ADA backs you up on this
- You, too can be special to the admissions officer: yes, you!
- Learning along with you
- Dyslexia poem
- Dyslexia research findings
- National dyslexia statistics
- Wiring of a Dyslexic Brain
Calendar of posts
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: help for dyslexia
All Orton-Gillingham programs have these features in common: Phonology (study of sounds) and Phonological Awareness –the ability to segment words into their component sounds. Sound-symbol association-mapping speech to print Syllable instruction- teaching of the six basic types of syllables in the … Continue reading