- An open letter to students receiving standardized test scores
- Why do I have to take history and social studies?
- When should you start preparing for finals? Map to success.
- Test Scores: Whats REALLY important?
- SAT/ACT prep
- Don’t have a sit down strike about the SAT for goodness sake!
- college fairs are coming
- In a panic about SAT/ACT tests
- A quick note–I am re-doing most of my posts for this blog
- Ways to help develop your purpose and your confidence
- School difficulties and heartbreak? I can help you get your self-esteem back
- Dreams are illustrations
- A resource for grammar
- IEP time: ADA backs you up on this
- You, too can be special to the admissions officer: yes, you!
- Learning along with you
- Dyslexia poem
- Dyslexia research findings
- National dyslexia statistics
- Wiring of a Dyslexic Brain
Calendar of posts
Daily Archives: February 10, 2013
source: http://www.dyslexiadx.com/articles-honoring.php The University of Washington’s Dyslexia Research Findings Dyslexia affects one in five students and it is the most common learning disability. An interdisciplinary team of University of Washington researchers have found for the first time that there are … Continue reading
source: http://www.dyslexiadx.com/articles-honoring.php National Dyslexia Statistics Dyslexia affects at least 1 out of every 5 children in the United States. Dyslexia represents the most common and prevalent of all known learning disabilities Dyslexia is the most researched of all learning disabilities. … Continue reading